How to Unfreeze a Frozen Dell Laptop?
Dell laptops are made for great work, like other computing devices, they work smooth, flawlessly and make your day-to-day task easier. But when a Dell computer freezes the process you trying to work loose too much data or get overheating. Other reasons include virus, malware, Trojans, and spyware too.
When you face this terrible situation with your laptop, you get worried and look for solutions. Fortunately, now you have one ie Dell Support. If this sounds familiar, you have found the right blog! As we are going to cover each and everything in this blog, so without wasting a minute let’s get started:
- Take your device and set it on a hard surface for 30 minutes. To that easy, because your laptop could be in its heat mode.
- Press Ctrl, Alt and Del keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- If no window opens, and you are still facing issues, follow the next below steps to fix it.
- As you do that, the Task Manager window will appear on the desktop.
- From it, process tab, find out the hanged process/application.
- After that, turn it off, if it doesn’t power off easily, follow the next steps to continue.
- Turn your laptop on its backside and pull out the battery. To this end, uncover the battery compartment and then carefully pull the battery holders.
- Caution, do that only when your laptop turns to its normal mode; means there should not be heating.
- As you pull out the battery, the notebook will shut off.
- Now, wait for at least 20 minutes, and then power it on.
- Once you turn it on, your computer should be in its normal state.
If your Dell laptop is still making trouble or you have other issues to resolve, then contact us. Dial our 24/7 toll-free Dell Customer Support Number +1-844-341-3111. Here, we have a team of well-trained professionals who will be happy to help you.